This hand-knotted Mamluk rug is a beautiful piece of craftsmanship. The field color of this rug is a striking green-beige, measuring 4.9ft x 6.5ft. It is made of high-quality wool, providing durability and a soft texture. The origin of this rug is Balkh, Afghanistan, known for its intricate and detailed rug-making traditions.
The design is a traditional Saruqi Turkmen pattern featuring geometric shapes, bold motifs, and tribal symbols that are steeped in cultural and spiritual meaning. The Saruqi Turkmen style is characterized by its vibrant colors, intricate design, and bold patterns, making it a perfect addition to any room in your home. This rug is a perfect blend of traditional art and modern style.
Video of the Rug
- 100 knots per square inches making it a durable and high quality rug
- Made of Welayati Wool Pile and Cotton Foundation
- Recently hand-knotted, completely new
Shipping & Return
- Free Shipping to USA & Other Countries
- 20$ Shipping to Australia & New Zealand
- Returns Accepted Within 14 Days of The Delivery