Introducing our stunning 13ft Saruqi runner rug, hand-knotted in the ancient city of Balkh, Afghanistan. Made from high-quality wool, this rug is durable and soft to the touch. The intricate Peacock design adds a touch of elegance to any room and the red and & navy blue color complements a variety of decor styles. Measuring 13.1ft x 2.9ft, this rug is the perfect size for a hallway or as a statement piece in a living room. Experience the craftsmanship and cultural heritage of Afghanistan with this beautiful and unique rug. The perfect addition to your home decor and an ideal gift for any occasion.
- Hand-knotted wool rug
- High-quality wool pile and sturdy cotton foundation create a luxurious and durable rug
- Made by skilled artisans in Afghanistan with attention to detail
- A sophisticated and comfortable addition to any home.
Shipping & Return
- Free shipping to the US and the rest of the world
- $20 shipping to Australia and New Zealand
- Returns Within 14 Days Accepted