This is a Yusufby Afghan wool rug hand-knotted by Turkmen artisans in the Dawlat Abad region of Balkh Province. The rug has a Marino wool pile and cotton foundation with an average of 160,000 knots per square meter.
- 100% hand-knotted
- Hand-knotted by two artisans in two month
- Wool pile and cotton warp
Shipping & Return
- Free Shipping to USA & Other Countries
- 20$ Shipping to Australia & New Zealand
- Returns Accepted Within 14 Days of The Delivery
(50 x 50) Approx. 156KPSI or 250,000 knots per m²
Knotted by Hand
1.5m x 2m /4.9ft x 6.6ft
There are no reviews yet.