Introducing the Yousifby Tribal Hand-Knotted area rug, a stunning piece combining traditional craftsmanship and modern design. Measuring 5.6ft x 7.5ft, this rug is the perfect size for any room in your home. The color palette of red and cream is vibrant and eye-catching, sure to add a touch of elegance to any space. Made from high-quality Biljik wool pile and a cotton foundation, this rug is both durable and soft underfoot.
The rug is hand-knotted in Faryab, Afghanistan, by skilled artisans, making it a unique and authentic piece for your home. Add the Yousifby Tribal Hand-Knotted Rug to your space and add a touch of tradition and elegance to your home.
Video of the Rug
- 156 knots per square inches making it a durable and high quality rug
- Made of premium quality Biljik wool
- Recently hand-knotted, completely new
Shipping & Return
- Free Shipping to USA & Other Countries
- 20$ Shipping to Australia & New Zealand
- Returns Accepted Within 14 Days of The Delivery