- 100% Knotted by hand.
- Crafted by three artisans in five-month
- Wool pile and cotton warp
- Dyed with vegetable colors.
- Flame Resistant
- Durable and Damage Resistant
- Made of Organic Materials
Artisans and Workshop
This rug has been weaved and knotted in Sheberghan city of Jawzjan province, Afghanistan. The best artisans of the Afghan Faryab Workshop have worked on this beautiful. (Learn more about the Artisans)
Photos of the rugs have been taken using the Canon EOS 1200D camera. To show the exact quality of the carpets, we do not edit the images of the rugs.
Aren’t happy with what you purchased? Send it back; we will take care of everything. (Learn More)