This is a unique ivory-cream color Ala Bakhmal design Afghan hand-knotted rug. It is made of high premium quality Biljik wool pile and cotton foundation with an average of 156 knots per square inch. The rug measures 6.5ft by 9.8ft (2m x 3m) and is perfect for Livingroom, bedroom or office area.
- With 250,000 knots per square meter, this rug is durable and tear-resistant.
- The Belgian wool used in this rug makes it lightweight, soft, and silk-shiny.
- Colored with vegetable dyes
- New and recently knotted rug.
Shipping & Return
- Free Shipping to USA & Other Countries
- 20$ Shipping to Australia & New Zealand
- Returns Accepted Within 14 Days of The Delivery
(50 x 50) Approx. 156KPSI or 250,000 knots per m²
Belgian Wool (Biljik)
Knotted by Hand
There are no reviews yet.