This Afghan handmade rug is weaved based on the Yusuf By pattern in the Balkh province of Afghanistan. Using the finest sheep wool, colored with vegetables, the Turkmen artisans have weaved this carpet with the highest quality and appearance. The sheep wool makes this rug durable which means it can be used for years without losing value.
- With 40 x 40-knot density, this rug is durable and tear-resistant.
- The Merino wool used in this rug makes it lightweight, soft, and silk shiny.
- Colored with vegetable dyes
- Completely new and recently knotted rug.
- Free Shipping to US and Canada and only 20$ shipping to Australia and New Zealand
This rug has been weaved by the best craftsmen of the Afghan Faryab Workshop. With a lifetime of carpet weaving experience, Afghan Faryab Workshop artists have always produced unique and amazing rugs. (Learn more about the Artisans)
Aren’t happy with what you purchased? Send it back, we will take care of everything. (Learn More)
(40 x 40) 100KPSI or Approx 160,000 knots per m²
Knotted by Hand
There are no reviews yet.