This beautiful blue Sarug area rug is the perfect addition to any room. Measuring 6.5 feet by 10 feet, it is made of a high-quality wool pile with a sturdy cotton foundation. Hand-knotted in the city of Balkh, Afghanistan, this rug is a true masterpiece of craftsmanship. The elegant blue color is sure to complement any decor, and the Saruq design adds a touch of sophistication to any space. Whether you’re looking to add a luxurious touch to your home or office, this Ivory Turkmen rug is sure to impress.
- Made of high-quality wool pile (surface) and cotton warp (foundation)
- Dyed with vegetable and natural dyes
- 40 x 40 Knots density, making the rug soft and durable,
- Recently hand-knotted: New
The carpet has a wool pile (surface) and cotton warp (foundation).
Photography: The photos of the rug were taken under the sun with natural lighting to show the actual colors of the carpet.
Shipping & Return
- Free Shipping to USA and the rest of the world
- $50 shipping to Australia and New Zealand
- Returns accepted within 14 days of the delivery