Introducing our 7×10 Khal Mohammadi wool rug hand-knotted rug, expertly crafted in Balkh, Afghanistan, from premium wool. Measuring 6.5ft x 9.8ft, this rug is the perfect size to add a touch of elegance to any room. Our skilled artisans’ intricate knotting technique ensures durability and a unique, one-of-a-kind design. The wool material provides a soft and cozy feel underfoot while also being durable and easy to maintain. The rug features a traditional Wheat pattern, adding a touch of cultural elegance to any space. Add a touch of luxury and cultural heritage to your home with this stunning hand-knotted rug from Afghanistan.
Video of The Rug
- 100 knots per square inches making it a durable and high quality rug
- Made of high-quality Marino wool
- Recently hand-knotted, completely new
Shipping & Return
- Free Shipping to USA & Other Countries
- 20$ Shipping to Australia & New Zealand
- Returns Accepted Within 14 Days of The Delivery
(40 x 40) 100KPSI or Approx 160,000 knots per m²
Knotted by Hand
There are no reviews yet.