This Afghan handmade rug has been weaved based on the Yusufi pattern in the Sheberghan province of Afghanistan. Using the finest sheep wool, colored with vegetables, the Turkmen craftsmen have weaved this carpet with the highest quality and appearance. The sheep wool makes this rug durable which means it can be used for years without losing its value.
- 100% Knotted by hand.
- 160,000 Knots per square meters makes this rug durable and tear-resistant
- Crafted by two mastered carpet weavers in two month
- Wool pile and cotton warp
- Dyed with vegetable colors
- Flame resistant, since sheep wool has been used in this rug
Artisans and Workshop
This rug has been weaved by the best craftsmen of the Afghan Faryab Workshop. With a lifetime of experience in carpet weaving, the artists of the Afghan Faryab Workshop have always produced unique and amazing rugs. (Learn more about the Artisans)
Photos of the rugs have been taken using the Canon EOS 1200D camera. To show the exact quality of the rugs, we do not edit the photos of the rugs.
Aren’t happy with what you purchased? Send it back, we will take care of everything. (Learn More)