This is a Turquoise & Light Orange Bukhara rug. It is made of wool pile and organic cotton foundation with an average of 160,000 knots per square meter. The Turkmen artisans have hand-knotted this carpet with the highest quality and craftsmanship. The sheep wool makes this oriental rug durable which means it can be used for years without losing value.
- 100% Knotted by hand.
- Crafted by two artisans in two month
- Weaved with a wool pile and cotton warp
- Flame Resistant
- Durable and Damage Resistant
- Made of Organic Wool
Artisans and Workshop
This rug has been weaved by the best craftsmen of the Afghan Faryab Workshop. With a lifetime of carpet weaving experience, the Afghan Faryab Workshop artists have always produced unique and incredible rugs. (Learn more about the Artists)
We provide secure worldwide shipping via DHL Express. (Learn more)
- Free shipping to USA and Canada,
- Only 50$ shipping to Australia and New Zealand