Perfect red Khal Mohammadi area rug. It has been hand-knotted in Andkhoy, Afghanistan. The Merino sheep wool used in this rug makes it an ideal element for improving a room’s décor.
- With 160,000 knots per square meter, this rug is durable and tear-resistant.
- Made of Merino Sheep Wool pile and cotton warp
- New and recently knotted rug.
- Free Worldwide Shipping
Video of the rug
This beautiful red Khal Mohammadi area rug has been weaved by the Afghan Faryab Workshop’s best craftsmen. With a lifetime of carpet weaving experience, the Afghan Faryab Workshop artists have always produced unique. (Learn more about the Artisans)
Shipping & Return
- Free shipping to the US and the rest of the world
- $20 shipping to Australia and New Zealand
- Returns Within 14 Days Accepted