Two artisans have weaved this Kashi Design Afghan rug in two months. The artists have used the traditional tribal carpet weaving technique to keep the authenticity and quality of the carpet.
Geometrical patterns and flower designs with turquoise, black, brown, and many other colors represent heavenly gardens. The nomadic symbols are present in every corner of the rug, showing the artisans’ beliefs, aspirations, and past.
To increase the quality and durability of the carpet, it has been woven with 160,000 knots per square meter. The rug will live for decades and maintain its beauty with knot density.
- Hand-knotted in two months
- 160,000 knots per square meter makes this rug durable and damage resistant
- Made of Welayati wool pile and cotton foundation – All organic materials
- Sheep wool used in the rug makes it flame resistant
- First-hand, recently finished rug
This Kashi Afghan rug has been weaved by the best craftsmen of the Afghan Faryab Workshop. With a lifetime of carpet weaving experience, the Afghan Faryab Workshop artists have always produced unique and incredible rugs. (Learn more about the Artisan)
Aren’t happy with what you purchased? Send it back; we will take care of everything. (Learn More)