Introducing our stunning patchwork area rug, hand-knotted in Jawzjan, Afghanistan using only the finest handspun wool pile and cotton foundation. Measuring 7 feet by 10 feet, this rug is the perfect size to add a pop of color and texture to any room in your home. The wool pile is dyed with vibrant vegetable dyes, giving the rug its unique and eye-catching patchwork design. This rug is not only beautiful, but it is also sustainably made and eco-friendly.
- Made of high-quality Ghazni hand-spun wool pile (surface) and cotton warp (foundation)
- Dyed with vegetable and natural dyes
- 35 x 38 Knots density, making the rug soft and durable,
- Recently hand-knotted: new
The carpet has a wool pile (surface) and cotton warp (foundation). The wool used in this rug is called Ghazni handspun wool, a unique type of wool found only in Afghanistan. The artisans have spun this wool by hand and dyed it with vegetable and natural pigments.
The carpet has been hand-knotted by three artisans living in the province of Jawzjan in four months. They have made 35 vertical piles of knots and 38 rows of knots per every 10 square centimeters, completing the rug in four months.
Photography: The photos of the rug were taken under the sun with natural lighting to show the actual colors of the carpet.
Shipping And Return
- Free shipping to the USA and rest of the world
- Only $20 Shipping to Australia and New Zealand
- Returns Accepted within 14 Days of Delivery
Ghazni Hand-Spun Wool
(35 x 35) 76 KPSI or Approx. 122,500 Knots Per m²
Knotted by Hand