Our orange-brown hand-knotted rug is a stunning piece of craftsmanship that is sure to add warmth and style to any room. At 7 x 10 feet, it is the perfect size to anchor a seating area or define a space in a larger room. Made from Ghazni handspun wool pile and cotton warp, this rug is soft and durable, perfect for high traffic areas. Hand-knotted in Kabul, Afghanistan, this rug is a true work of art, featuring the Four Season Bakhtiari design that is sure to impress. The orange-brown color palette adds warmth and depth to any room, making this rug the perfect finishing touch.
- Made of high-quality Ghazni hand-spun wool pile (surface) and cotton warp (foundation)
- Dyed with vegetable and natural dyes
- 35 x 38 Knots density, making the rug soft and durable,
- Recently hand-knotted: new
The carpet has a wool pile (surface) and cotton warp (foundation). The wool used in this rug is called Ghazni handspun wool, a unique type of wool found only in Afghanistan. The artisans have spun this wool by hand and dyed it with vegetable and natural pigments.
The carpet has been hand-knotted by three artisans living in the province of Jawzjan in four months. They have made 35 vertical piles of knots and 38 rows of knots per every 10 square centimeters, completing the rug in four months.
Photography: The photos of the rug were taken under the sun with natural lighting to show the actual colors of the carpet.
Shipping And Return
- Free shipping to the USA and rest of the world
- Only $20 Shipping to Australia and New Zealand
- Returns Accepted within 14 Days of Delivery
Ghazni Hand-Spun Wool
(35 x 35) 76 KPSI or Approx. 122,500 Knots Per m²
Knotted by Hand