Introducing our stunning 13ft Ivory wool runner rug, hand-knotted in the ancient city of Balkh, Afghanistan. Made from high-quality wool, this rug is durable and soft to the touch. The intricate Peacock design adds a touch of elegance to any room and the ivory color complements a variety of decor styles. Measuring 13.1ft x 2.9ft, this rug is the perfect size for a hallway or as a statement piece in a living room. Experience the craftsmanship and cultural heritage of Afghanistan with this beautiful and unique rug. The perfect addition to your home decor and an ideal gift for any occasion. 13ft Ivory wool runner rug is a perfect fit for your home.
- Hand-knotted wool rug
- High-quality wool pile and sturdy cotton foundation create a luxurious and durable rug
- Made by skilled artisans in Afghanistan with attention to detail
- A sophisticated and comfortable addition to any home.
Shipping & Return
- Free shipping to the US and the rest of the world
- $20 shipping to Australia and New Zealand
- Returns Within 14 Days Accepted
Belgian Wool (Biljik)
(40 x 40) 100KPSI or Approx 160,000 knots per m²
Knotted by Hand