This unique chobi area rug is hand-knotted by crafty hands of Afghan artisans. The rug has been weave based on Chobi rugs design. Its wooden coloring is perfect for contemporary home interiors.
Specification of This Hand-Knotted Chobi Area Rug
- Organic coloring (colored with vegetable dyes)
- 100% Knotted by hand.
- Crafted by three artisans in five month
- Wool pile and cotton warp
- Flame Resistant rug
- Durable and Damage Resistant rug
- Made of Organic Materials
Artisans and Workshop
This chobi area rug has been weaved and knotted in Sheberghan city of Jawzjan province, Afghanistan. The best craftsmen of the Afghan Faryab Workshop has worked on this beautiful. (Learn more about the Artisans)
(40 x 40) 100KPSI or Approx 160,000 knots per m²
Knotted by Hand
There are no reviews yet.