This Khal Mohammadi wool rug has been hand-knotted based on the Caucasus pattern. The pattern is popular among Turkmen artisans of Afghanistan.
The finest sheep wool is used to weave this rug, making it durable.
- 160,000 knots per square meter makes this rug durable and damage resistant
- Made of the combination of wool pile and cotton warps – All organic
- Sheep wool used in the rug makes it flame resistant
- First-hand, recently finished rug
This Khal Mohammadi rug has been weaved by the best craftsmen of the Afghan Faryab Workshop. With a lifetime of carpet weaving experience, Afghan Faryab Workshop artists have always produced unique and incredible rugs. (Learn more about the Artisans)
Shipping & Return
- Free shipping to the US and the rest of the world
- $20 shipping to Australia and New Zealand
- Returns Within 14 Days Accepted
(40 x 40) 100KPSI or Approx 160,000 knots per m²
Knotted by Hand
There are no reviews yet.