Introducing our beautiful 6.5ft x 9.8ft hand-knotted blue Mamluk area rug, crafted from a wool pile and cotton foundation. The intricate Mamluk design in shades of blue and golden adds a touch of elegance to any room. This rug is made in the traditional style of the Balkh region of Afghanistan, known for its high-quality craftsmanship. Bring a piece of history and culture into your home with this stunning piece.
- With 160,000 knots per square meter, this rug is durable and tear-resistant.
- Made of Wool pile and cotton warp
- New and recently knotted rug.
- Free Worldwide Shipping
Video Of the Rug
Shipping & Return
- Free Shipping to USA & Other Countries
- 50$ Shipping to Australia & New Zealand
- Returns Accepted Within 14 Days of The Delivery