Perfect elegant Chobi design Afghan rug. It has been hand-knotted in Andkhoy, Afghanistan. This rug’s soft and silky Afghan wool makes it an ideal element for improving a room’s décor.
- With 160,000 knots per square meter, this rug is durable and tear-resistant.
- Afghan sheep wool used in this rug makes it lightweight, soft, and silk-shiny.
- New and recently knotted rug.
This beautiful elegant Chobi design Afghan rug has been weaved by the Afghan Faryab Workshop’s best craftsmen. With a lifetime of experience in carpet weaving, the artists of the Afghan Faryab Workshop have always produced unique. (Learn more about the Artisans)
Shipping & Return
- Free Shipping to USA & Other Countries
- 50$ Shipping to Australia & New Zealand
- Returns Accepted Within 14 Days of The Delivery
(40 x 40) 100KPSI or Approx 160,000 knots per m²
Knotted by Hand
There are no reviews yet.