Introducing our stunning 8 x 5 handmade rug, made with the finest Ghazni handspun wool and expertly hand-knotted by Turkmen artisans living in Jawzjan town of Afghanistan.
This beautiful piece is dyed using natural dyes, creating a rich and vibrant color palette that will add warmth and character to any room. The intricate knotting technique used by the skilled artisans ensures that this rug is not only a work of art, but also a durable and long-lasting piece that will withstand the test of time.
Whether you’re looking to add a touch of traditional style to your home or simply want to bring a little bit of Afghanistan’s rich cultural heritage into your space, this handmade rug is a perfect choice.
- Made of high-quality Ghazni hand-spun wool pile (surface) and cotton warp (foundation)
- Dyed with vegetable and natural dyes
- 35 x 38 Knots density, making the rug soft and durable,
- Recently hand-knotted: new
The carpet has a wool pile (surface) and cotton warp (foundation). The wool used in this rug is called Ghazni handspun wool, a unique type of wool found only in Afghanistan. The artisans have spun this wool by hand and dyed it with vegetable and natural pigments.
The carpet has been hand-knotted by three artisans living in the province of Jawzjan in four months. They have made 35 vertical piles of knots and 38 rows of knots per every 10 square centimeters, completing the rug in four months.
Photography: The photos of the rug were taken under the sun with natural lighting to show the actual colors of the carpet.
Shipping & Return
- Free Shipping to USA and the Rest of The World
- $50 shipping to Australia and New Zealand
- Returns Accepted within 14 days of the delivery