Introducing the Mawri runner rug, a stunning hand-knotted piece made from high-quality Biljik wool pile and a sturdy cotton foundation. Measuring 13.1ft x 2.9ft, this rug is the perfect addition to any hallway or entryway. With 156 knots per square inch, this rug is expertly crafted to ensure durability and longevity. The Mawri Bokhara design is inspired by the traditional patterns of Balkh, Afghanistan, adding a touch of cultural heritage to your space. Upgrade your home decor with this beautiful Mawri runner rug.
- Hand-knotted wool rug
- High-quality wool pile and sturdy cotton foundation create a luxurious and durable rug
- Made by skilled artisans in Afghanistan with attention to detail
- A sophisticated and comfortable addition to any home.
Shipping & Return
- Free shipping to the US and the rest of the world
- $20 shipping to Australia and New Zealand
- Returns Within 14 Days Accepted