This is a Heriz design Turkmen Rug. The rug’s design has been inspired by the old Heriz motifs with modern colors. It has been hand-knotted in the Zadian village of Balkh province in Afghanistan.
The knot count in this rug is 156 knots per square inch which is a high knot count.
- With 250,000 knots per square meter, this rug is durable and tear-resistant.
- The silk wool used in this rug makes it lightweight, soft, and shiny.
- New and recently knotted rug.
- Free Shipping to USA and Canada and only 50$ shipping to Australia and New Zeeland
- Rare find Afghan Rug
- Two Identical rugs available
Video of the carpet
Origin of the rug. (This is the area where Turkmen artisans made the rug.)
The rug has been hand-knotted by two female artisans in the Zadian village in northern Afghanistan.
Need detailed photos and video of this rug? Just contact us!