Kashi area rugs are special Afghan rug patterns that are designed with flower and geometrical designs inspired by nature. The patterns and colors diversity on Kashi area rug is a perfect example of the uniqueness of Afghan rugs
- 2m width x 3m length (6.4ft x 9.8ft)
- 160,000 knots per square meters makes this rug durable and damage resistant
- Made of the combination of wool pile and cotton warps colored with vegetable dyes – All organic materials
- Sheep wool used in the rug makes it flame resistant
- first-hand, recently completed rug
This rug has been weaved and knotted in Sheberghan city of Jawzjan province, Afghanistan. The best craftsmen of the Afghan Faryab Workshop has worked on this beautiful. (Learn more about the Artisans)
Photos of the rugs have been taken using the Canon EOS 1200D camera. To show the exact quality of the rugs, we do not edit the photos of the rugs.
Aren’t happy with what you purchase? Send it back, we will take care of everything. (Learn More)
(40 x 40) 100KPSI or Approx 160,000 knots per m²
Beige, Navy Blue
Knotted by Hand
There are no reviews yet.