A perfect Afghan 6×8 Ziegler Hand-Knotted area rug: It is a unique artwork by Hazara carpet weavers of Kabul. For this rug, the artisans have used high-quality Ghazni hand-spun wool dyed using vegetable dyes.
The rug is a contemporary Ziegler that has gained popularity among interior designers. The unique design and color combination of the rugs makes it perfect for both modern minimalistic and classic designs. It has a main greenish gray color with blue, green, cream, ivory, orange color flowers, making the rug both plain and vibrant.
- Made of Ghazni hand-spun sheep wool pile and cotton warps
- Dyed with vegetable dyes – All organic materials
- Durable and tear-resistant
- Made of all organic materials
- Recently completed, Completely new carpet
This Afghan Ziegler hand-knotted rug has been hand-knotted by two Hazara carpet weavers of the Yusufi workshop located in the Western part of Kabul Province. These two artisans have hand-knotted the rug in one month and ten days, creating unique piece of art.